Skip to main content

Check if you live in a Critical Drainage Area

Use the map below to find out if your property is in a designated Critical Drainage Area

  • Click the  Mega menu icon menu button and click ‘Find address’. Type your postcode in the box. A dropdown of available addresses appears; click on your address. A reference point for your address will appear on the map.
  • Click on the ‘Map Categories’ section to the left for a drop down menu, and check the ‘Critical Drainage Areas’ box; 
  • The CDAs will be displayed with an orange gridded overlay. If your address’ reference point is within the gridded section, your property lies within a CDA.
  • You are eligible to apply for the grant if your property is within the gridded section.

*This map forms part of the Essex County Council asset register