Our pre-application service can increase your chances of having your watercourse consent approved. You can choose between written advice or a personal consultation at your site.
How our pre-application service works
Once you have filled out the online form, one of our engineers will review your application within 28 days.
If you have requested a site visit, you will have a face-to-face consultation with an engineer at your site. The engineer will help make sure your application is accurate and complete. They will also provide written advice for you to refer to.
If you have applied for written advice, an engineer will provide advice by email. They will tell you if you have missed any documents and how to improve your application.
Benefits of pre-application advice
- Improve the likelihood of having your watercourse consent approved first time.
- Save time and money by receiving expert advice on your application.
- A site visit ensures your application is accurate to the works you are carrying out.
- Written advice: £197 (incl VAT)
- Site visit and written advice: £388 (incl VAT)
Please note that getting pre-application advice does not guarantee consent for your watercourse.