If you would like SuDS planning advice prior to submitting a planning application you can fill in our online application form.
This is highly recommended so that we can we can save time at the formal application consultation stage.
We can also provide SuDS planning advice at any point during the planning application process but our preference is for it to take place early in the design process.
You need to:
- Fill in our online SuDS planning advice form
- Once completed you will be asked to make payment. The price for SuDS pre-application advice depends on the size of the development. It ranges from £100 to £450. The form will tell you how much you need to pay.
- Send your supporting documents to: email@example.com
- Our SuDS team will be in contact with you within 28 days
What do I need to include with my application?
Our pre-application advice service and the supporting documents you can include with your application varies from case to case.
As a guide, here is a list of supporting documents you can include depending on the type of application you are making:
- Drainage plan, layout or proposal
- Map of the location
- A plan of the site
- Draft flood risk assessments (FRA)
- A summary of the site restrictions