Skip to main content

Flood and water management products and services

Select your appropriate online request below:

Apply forĀ LLFA planning advice

If you would likeĀ LLFA planning advice prior to submitting an application or at any point during the process, you can fill in our online application form.

Apply for Watercourse Consent

Get engineering advice and find out what information needs to be submitted about work such as culverts, trash screens, pipe crossings, weirs / dams and bridges.

Purchase flood information

Get basic or detailed information on a specific site or address including: any site at risk of flooding on the Essex County Council flood map, historical flooding and surface water management plans.

Was this page useful?

Give feedback about this page (opens in a new window)